22.8.11

A perfect substitute



These are days of sun, sand, love, work well, but at least I begin to think of things to come. September marks for me one time, he begins another year and I think what Ineed. I love big bags and one of my favorite touches renewed, this would be the perfect replacement for Céline, has a similar dimensions, is also black and is perfect for carrying everything I need for those days of classes and work, college notes , gadgets, andall I can need during the day. I wish ...


Son días de sol, playa, amor, también de trabajo, pero al menos yo empiezo a pensar en lo que vendrá. Para mi septiembre marca un tiempo, empieza un año más y pienso en lo que necesitaré. Me encantan los bolsos grandes y a uno de mis preferidos le toca renovarse, este Céline sería el sustituto perfecto, tiene unas medidas parecidas, es negro también, y es perfecto para llevar todo lo necesario para esos días de clases y trabajo, apuntes de la universidad, gadgets, y todo lo que puedo necesitar durante el día. Ojalá...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!!!! ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...